Apply PAN for Minor / Child - Form 49A

If you choose "No", father will be considered as child's representative assessee.

Proof document must show parent's name & address in English. Input same address as per proof below:

  • Use this form to apply PAN Card for a Child / Minor aged below 18 years
  • The Child applicant must be a citizen of India. For a child who holds foreign passport, apply PAN here.
  • Parent can apply on-behalf of child. Pan Card will be delivered to parent's address (India or Foreign countries)
  • If a guardian or another person wants to apply as representative assessee for the child, write to
  • Non-Resident Applicants can apply PAN even if Aadhaar Number is not yet allotted.
  • Copy of Child's Indian Passport
  • Copy of Parent's Passport
  • One Address Proof of Parent
  • Copy of Aadhaar (if allotted)
  • All proof documents must be self-attested by parent using black ink